DANOL GROUP is recruiting an Accounting Secretary for a six (06) month paid Professional Internship that can lead to a permanent contract.
- Carry out administrative and accounting management operations (cash monitoring, invoicing, archiving of accounting documents, entry of reports
- Produce accounting summary documents
- Provide our tax firm with the elements for the tax declaration,
- Carry out transactions with banks and the administration;
- Mail management (arrivals/departures)
- Preparation of payroll elements with the HR department.
- Preparation and organization of meetings
- Manage cash
- Scan & file all sales and purchase documents;
- Telephone and physical reception of customers
- Follow-up of the agenda of the Leaders.
- Commercial prospecting in times of need.
- Hold at least a BTS in accounting / management, administrative techniques, HR etc.
- Masters the office pack, as well as management software
- Master French and have a good level of expression in English.
- Be a person of good character, proactive, Rigorous, endowed with a sense of service and a good ability to adapt.
- Have a good physical presentation and enjoy all his mental and physical faculties.
- Be active on social media.
- Have a good knowledge of the digital sector.
If this position interests you, CV to email@example.com
Application deadline: June 16, 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group