SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Accountant
LOCATION: Buea, Cameroon
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time or Part Time
- Balance patient account and collect payment for services rendered.
- Enter patient’s financial data into the Survival Chain Clinic’s (herein referred to as SCC) database system
- Keep track of all staff and patients financial record files in SCC’s database.
- Ensure financial accountability.
- Resolve problems and identify inaccuracies in financial data entries.
- Extensively interact with patients, physician, policy representatives and other people as necessary to collect payment.
- Prepare financial documents, collecting data for monthly journal entries and preparing yearly statement.
- Help develop a budget and perform an analysis of SCC’s financial situation.
- Ensure and monitor regular day to day expenditure against approved budget and putting together staff payroll.
- Prepare other financial reports.
- Promote the mission, values and vision of SCC.
- Acting as the custodian of SCC’s funds.
- Proficiency in SAGE 100
- Cameroon nationality
- A degree in Accounting
- Work experience of three months and above, experience working with the Cameroonian health system is an asset
- Age 23-35years
- Written and spoken Languages: English and/or French, Pidgin will be an asset.
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea
- Identify, assess and apply relevant professional frameworks, standards and guidance as well as other information for analysis and to make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Identify the appropriate financial content and communicate clearly and objectively to the intended audience.
- Adopt the appropriate business processes and systems related frameworks.
- Assist in the designs and use of systems for effective and efficient financial operations.
- Treat individuals with respect, warmth and empathy.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills.
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.