BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting, for one of its clients in the real estate sector, A (01) ACCOUNTANT M/F (Ref.CF0123)
Position based in Douala
Placed under the responsibility of the Activities Supervisor, your mission will be to: Assist him in the accounting management of 300 rental stores.
Main activities :
- Management of accounting operations;
- Depreciation control;
- Piloting the management of the tenant portfolio;
- Keeping the accounts up to the balance sheet;
- Design of operating and investment budgets;
- Follow-up of supplier accounts and justification of balances;
- Monitoring of outstanding fixed assets;
- Analysis of third-party accounts (suppliers, customers, personnel, etc.);
- Analysis of tax risks on accounting operations;
- Supervision of inventories;
- Processing of inventory transactions and justification of balances;
- Closing of accounts (monthly, half-yearly, annual);
- Realization of dashboards, monitoring of the cash budget, analysis of flows;
- Cash management and banking operations;
- Periodic preparation of account analysis statements;
- Monitoring of budgets in collaboration with the activity supervisor.
- You hold a university degree in Accounting and Management;
- Justify excellent knowledge of accounting and management;
- Justify relevant experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the real estate sector is a plus;
- Have excellent analytical skills;
- Master the Office package.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send their CV specifying the reference ” CF0123 ” to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates (matching the profile) will be contacted
The deadline for admissibility of applications is February 20, 2023.