MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
With more than 17510 professionals, working in over 20 countries around the world.
MTN recruiters are always searching for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire telecommunication industry.
About the Team
The Human Resources team partners with all aspects of the organization, driving success through the effective and innovative management of people for both current and future business needs.
Key roles that the Human Resources team performs:
- Executive Role: Specialists in all aspects of people management. High-level input at a strategic level into all key business decisions.
- Audit Role: Ensures all areas of the organization are compliant with legal requirements AND best practice employment policies and procedures.
- Facilitator Role: Close partnership to support, advise and extend the ability of all areas of the organization to meet their objectives through the implementation of highly effective employment practices in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Reward systems, Performance Management, Health and Wellbeing.
- Consultancy Role: Provide expert advice to the organization and it’s managers on any aspect of workforce management and employee relations and performance.
- Service Role: Ensure the organization is fully aware of and is equipped to deal with developments impacting employment matters, such as changes in legislation, changes in the characteristics of the labor market.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.