CONFIRMED ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
OMEGA PHI RH
We are looking for our partner, a confirmed accountant for a full-time contract.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Manage the company’s accounts and, more generally, its financial health.
- Carry out the closing operations and prepare the tax package.
- Control banking transactions.
- Establish accounting books.
- Perform payroll and social declarations.
- Prepare the elements necessary for the establishment of the annual summary documents (income statement and balance sheet).
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Graduate of BAC+5 training in accounting or management,
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar position in a company or in a firm
- Mastery of the SAGE SAARI pack is essential.
- Fluency in English and French
Operational skills :
- Rigor, sense of organization and work autonomy
- Sense of priorities
- Sense of organization
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to report on one’s activity spontaneously and synthetically
- Ability to adapt to change, to deal with emergency situations
- Know how to manage your activity in a calendar
Know how to be :
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Sense of analysis
- Anticipation capacity
- Sense of hearing
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 1 and 3 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
” Curriculum vitae
send your CV to email@example.com