Apply Job title: ACCOUNTANT,
Context and Description of the offer
The company MESUR SARL based in Douala working in the field of health in general and particularly in medical intermediation………………………….
Looking for the services of AN ACCOUNTANT as part of the strengthening of its teams.
Specific description of the profile
You are young, dynamic, you show initiative, perseverance, sense of service and a marked interest in innovation and digital, Then we need you
Missions / Responsibility / Activities
Attaché in the accounting department, your mission will be –
- Invoice control
- Analytical accounting
- Budget management and monitoring
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Manage accounting and financial (A&F) policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with SYSCOHADA and IFRS standards
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and laws
- Ensure annual statutory and compliance audits are completed by due date, responsible for coordination of investments, authority checks, analysis of investment activities and publication of budget.
- Establish and continually assess risk management processes effectively and efficiently Identify, develop, implement, evaluate and monitor appropriate internal control processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that the company’s financing structure is optimized in terms of short and medium term objectives
Specificity: Having carried out at least two DSF personally
Age: max 27 years old
Level of training: BAC Management, minimum BTS in accounting
Language: French / English
Professional experience: 2 years minimum in a similar position acquired in companies; Must be able to perform two (2) DSFs in a row.
Abilities: mastery of accounting entries, knowledge of IT tools, analysis of accounts, good knowledge of accounting techniques, analytical and statistical accounting, have a good financial culture
Qualities:Rigorous; meticulous, methodical, rigor, autonomy, organization, good listening, open-mindedness, creativity, teamwork
Minimum Academic Level: BTS in accounting management
Gender: Male and Female
closing date: 05/28/2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org