LGL Transport Cameroon is looking for 01 Account Analyst
Under the responsibility of the Administrative and Financial Department, you are responsible for driving the company’s recovery policy, transforming turnover into cash, being a source of proposals.
- Control of collection from customers
- Reminders before due date with our debtors.
- Identification of commercial disputes
- Negotiation of payment agreements.
- To preserve the customer relationship
- Daily monitoring of debtor payments according to the agreed schedule.
- Experience 1 to 2 years in a similar position;
- Bilingual French/English, German is a plus;
- Education: Bac+3 minimum in finance, and accounting or equivalent required.
- International transport regulations;
- Sense of involvement and sense of priorities;
- Good writing skills and ability to convince;
- Mastery of the Office Pack and strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Qualification: qualified employee;
- You are rigorous, organized, versatile, convincing and have good interpersonal skills. In addition, you know how to work independently, reactive and have a good spirit of synthesis. You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team;
Place of work: Yaoundé-Cameroon;
Weekly working time: 40 hours;
Sector of activity: Transport of goods.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this offer, please put the job title in the subject of the email: ” Account Analyst ” and send a CV and a cover letter indicating the job title to the following email address: humanressources@ lgltransport.com
Deadline for receipt of applications: December 30, 2022