contact to apply: email@example.com
Under the responsibility of the Administrative & Financial Department, you are responsible for analyzing all company data.
Your main tasks are:
- Analyze the quantitative and qualitative data of the company:
- Analyze the data of each of the sales representatives on a daily basis;
- Studying customers individually and collectively on a daily basis;
- Highlight the service rate of each customer;
- Segment customers (ABC, 20/80, etc.);
- Analyze customer and subcontractor sales figures;
- Analyze the solvency of each client and assess the risk for the company.
- Study and analyze the market:
- Analyze existing markets;
- Impulse a customer policy;
- Carry out market studies for the structure’s projects;
- Anticipate market fluctuations.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly dashboards:
- Propose decision support tools;
- Being able to present numbers in a way that drives productivity.
- Make forecast estimates:
- Make a semi-annual forecast study of the company’s figures
- Ensure collection from customers;
- Carry out various administrative tasks (mail management, etc.).
You always keep in mind the satisfaction of your superiors. Profile :
- Minimum 2 years experience required;
- Bilingual French/English, German is a plus;
- Education: Bac+5 or equivalent required;
- Field: Finance/Management/Marketing with a common thread on knowledge and the customer journey;
- Very comfortable with figures, you are rigorous, curious, autonomous and recognized for your analytical and synthesis skills;
- You have an appetite for data quality management and have knowledge of solvency and risk analysis;
- Strong “customer” orientation, you like to contribute to the optimization of customer journeys;
- Type of contract: CDD which can lead to a CDI;
- Perfect command of the Office Pack, in particular Word and Excel;
Qualification: qualified employee;
Place of work: Yaoundé, Cameroon;
Weekly working time: 40 hours;
Sector of activity: Chartering and organization of transport.
Sector of activity: transport organization
To apply for this offer, send a CV and a cover letter indicating the job title to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org