In the development of its activities, the company PONKA Technology based in Yaoundé and offering digital services, is looking for trainees in graphic design and community manager.
Missions and activities
- Create the digital and printed graphic media for the company and its customers (logo, graphic charter, visuals for social networks, digital visuals, visuals for printed media, editing of advertising video spots) and contribute to creating the visual identity of the company.
- Create and animate the pages of the company to strengthen its brand image, to promote the company and its services and to expand its customer database.
- Create and participate in the development of the web communication strategy
Skills and requirements
- Minimum Bac+2 level in graphic design/communication
- Mastery of DTP software: Photoshop, illustrator, indesign, After effect
- Mastery of motion design
- Demonstrate creativity, rigor, method and autonomy
- Sense of teamwork and networking
- Good ability to handle stress and emergency situations
Submit the following documents:
- Cover letter ;
- Curriculum vitae ;
- Portfolio of your achievements
Complete files must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention in the subject: Application for the position of graphic designer and community manager
Deadline for submitting applications: June 20, 2022
Duration of the internship: 3 months