Our agency OvdAfrica RH is recruiting for one of its clients, specializing in professional training and the provision of services , three (03) Trainers in 2D & 3D Computer Graphics.
Within the Training Center and under the authority of the Head of Academic Affairs, the Trainer : designs, leads training and remedial actions with learners in order to enable them to enrich their potential, develop skills and carry out successfully complete their social and professional integration project.
As a trainer, you:
- Create and adapt your content according to the needs of the learners, their personalized projects within a process of professional integration, in coordination with all the teams of the training center.
- Implement diversified collective or individual facilitation techniques by referring to active, differentiated, face-to-face and/or remote support (side-by-side) pedagogies.
- Support learners in thinking about their professional posture.
- Make reports, writings.
- Carry out follow-ups in the company and co-evaluate the acquisition of skills with the company tutor.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the quality of services
Recruitment method: part-time permanent contract
- You preferably have a higher education and / or professional training in Computer Graphics, Graphics, Web Design, Motion Design…
- You master all the techniques related to image processing and the use of dedicated software (solid knowledge of In Design software, Photoshop, Illustrator and Blender, etc.),
- You are autonomous, rigorous and you have a good sense of relationship,
- You are convincing and you know how to make your audience adhere to a project,
- You know how to present in a synthetic way,
- You ideally have experience in training,
- You demonstrate autonomy, organization, interpersonal skills,
- You know how to report and work in a multidisciplinary team is obvious to you.
How to apply?
To apply, please send us an application file consisting of:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- A cover letter for the HR Manager of OVD Africa,
- Photocopy of your highest academic degree,
- Photocopies of all your diplomas and professional certifications,
- A portfolio of your personal or business work,
File to be sent before July 15, 22 at 3:45 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org