Job title: Production Operator (Cat 4): 27 Positions to be filled
Under the supervision of the Senior Operator:
- Deliver the production volumes in quantity and quality to his workstation according to the schedule, in compliance with health and safety conditions.
What will you do?
- Satisfy the production volume assigned to him/her.
- Respect machine speeds and carry out product quality self-checks on your workstation. Respect operating methods, recipes and good manufacturing practices (Quantities, Weight, Temperatures, Pressures, times, sequences, transfers, traceability, etc.).
- Respect the instructions for passing shifts in motion.
- Respect the health and safety rules at your workstation during the shift (wearing PPE, storage, cleanliness, control, etc.).
- Reliably complete the production sheets related to his workstation
- Report any functional anomaly occurring at his workstation to the technical department and the hierarchy (mechanical, electrical, noise, leaks, etc.)
- Accomplish any other professional task entrusted by the hierarchy.
- What will be your contribution?
Skills, Experience and Qualifications: BAC / BP / GCE AL + 01/02 years of experience in a food factory.
- Good adaptation capacity ;
- Good Versatility;
- Good written and oral expression of English and/or French
- Team spirit ;
- Proactivity and Autonomy;
- Integrity, Diligence and Punctuality;
- Availability, versatility and good physical abilities.
Closing date for receipt of CVs: April 21, 2022
Interested candidates must apply by mentioning the title of the published position in the subject and upload their cover letter and CV in non-editable format.
To apply for this job please visit ats.talenteo.com.