CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES is looking for 17 SECURITY AGENTS for one of its clients for the cities of:
The security officer is responsible for the protection of property and people. He welcomes, monitors and controls access to the sites to which he is assigned.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Control and filter access to the site;
- Respect the general post instructions;
- Ensure the protection of property and people including oneself;
- Inform the Security Center by telephone or walkie-talkie of any anomaly;
- Carry out regular patrols on the site;
- Forward incident and anomaly reports to the supervisor;
- Forward all requests to the supervisor.
- Academic level: Minimum holder of a CEPE;
- Having a training in Security would be an asset;
- Professional experience: 01 year of similar experience;
- Be vigilant, attentive to the smallest detail and know how to spot suspicious changes;
- Master the basics of first aid;
- Have good self-control;
- To be in perfect health.
Please send the application files consisting of a cover letter and CV no later than May 25, 2022 to the following address: ” email@example.com ” specifying the job title and the city of exercise chosen in the subject of the email (ex AGENT DE SECURITE YOKADOUMA )