Job title: SKILLED FORKLIFT DRIVER
Location: Douala, Cameroun
Number of positions required: 03
Transfer FG/RM materials either between warehouses and truck or trailers, or to their internal designated areas (in plant or warehouses).
Job Responsibilities & Tasks DUTIES include but are not limited to
- Avail the required material for manual loading process.
- Load / unload palletized material directly from / to truck or trailers.
- Perform forklift daily maintenance tasks.
- Maintain the loading bay area clear from all unnecessary pallets.
- Transfer of material (FG, RM, Pallets) to designated destinations.
- Keep the warehouses inside and outside areas clean and well arranged
- Arrange Bailer area
- Store material inside warehouses taking into consideration the safety measures.
Job Dynamics & Interfaces
Internal: Ware house Team, Logistic Team
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience
- Educational Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar and related field (Warehouse Operation)
Special Working Conditions
- Warehouse Environment.
- Driving 12 Hours.
To apply for this job please visit amsco-advisory-services.odoo.com.