Location: Douala, Cameroun
Nombre de poste rechercher: 05
Runs the machine in secure and efficient manner while maintaining a low average of waste and producing the best quality outcome reachable.
- Make sure that all raw materials are arranged well in their dedicated place.
- Always ensure the availability of the required raw material, to avoid machine stoppages.
- Make sure all waste trolleys & bins are in the right place.
- Assist the Operator in setting the machine & size changes.
- Follow the instructions of the Operator.
- Arrange the machine workers to clean or repack in case of small stoppages.
Internal Dynamics & Interfaces
Production Team, Maintenance Team, Quality Control Team, Safety Team
Required Job Qualifications & Competence
Education & Experience
- Technical Degree
- 1 year experience operating the same machine
Special Working Condition
- Work in Plant / Manufacturing Environment.
- Physical effort is required.
To apply for this job please visit amsco-advisory-services.odoo.com.