As part of the expansion of its activities, a microfinance institution is recruiting five loan officers
We are looking for Loan Officers to facilitate borrowing from our clients by assessing their creditworthiness and carrying out the relevant formalities.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating the risk ratio. To succeed in this position, he will need to be familiar with borrowing procedures and have experience in customer service.
Finally, he will help our clients obtain loans on time, while ensuring our compliance with the law.
- Review loan applications
- Assess the financial situation of clients
- Assess solvency and risk
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documents
- Analyze risks and accept or refuse loan applications
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit ratings and interest rates)
- Establish payment schedules
- Responsible for updating loan application files
- Track customer loan renewals
- Follow the evolution of existing loans
- Proven work experience as a Loan Officer, Loans Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience in borrowing procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance, economics or related field.
HOW TO APPLY?
CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: 670 17 62 35