Ref 004/22/AR TALIG-CSL/DG/DRH
The Santa Lucia Complex , which offers numerous career development opportunities, informs the public that a recruitment process has been organized, the criteria for which are as follows:
Job Title: Butcher and Charcutier (Male)
Number of positions: 04 (four).
Place of Function: Yaoundé and Douala.
Type of contract: Permanent contract .
- Know the animal anatomy / Know the raw materials and appreciate the quality of the pieces;
- Mastering meat processing, cutting techniques, mastering cooking techniques:
- Enhance its products and sublimate them:
- Barding, tying, rolling pieces of meat:
- Preparing ground or cut and sliced raw meats:
- Apply preservation techniques for meat products (refrigeration, vacuum packaging):
- Master cooking and smoking techniques. brine and salting
- Serving and advising customers:
- Set up and restock the counters:
- Maintain and clean your workstation and the place of sale
- Ensure health safety and respect hygiene rules.
- Able to work under pressure and in a team Honest, Disciplined. Available,
- Manual dexterity
- Rigor and organization
- Sense of contact with customers Taste developed for the kitchen
Constitution of the file:
- Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae:
- Photocopy of the CNI and the highest diploma,
- 02 4×4 pictures,
- A Medical Certificate dated less than 03 months;
- Updated home location plan.
Date and Place of filing of Files:
For Yaoundé at the Santa Lucia de Mokolo agency at Gate 216. TEL No: 67025070
For Douala at the Human Resources Department at the Santa Lucia agency in Akwa-Nord door 06. TEL No: 658403840/656040452
Complete files should be deposited No later than July 1, 2022 at 5 p.m. sharp.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group