ASSISTANT MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Assist maintenance team and carryout technical work planned by Maintenance Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Recommend to Maintenance team lead technical enhancements that improve operation and reduce breakdowns.
- Communicate with the production engineer in order to prepare and ensure the acceleration of the intervention on machines and preventive maintenance needed.
- Ensure that safety measures are respected by the maintenance team.
- Perform maintenance tasks.
- Support production commissioning new machines or machinery upgrades
- execute maintenance planning.
- Report to Maintenance team lead all the mechanical preventive check list.
Internal dynamics and interfaces
- Production Team, Maintenance Team, Quality Control Team.
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience
- Certificate in mechanics
- year experience in similar position
Special Work Conditions
- Ability to manage several tasks
- Work at the plant
- Physical efforts required
To apply for this job please visit amsco-advisory-services.odoo.com.