With a view to strengthening the teams of its Information Systems Department, Advans Cameroon is launching an external call for applications for the position of “ Network System and Equipment Manager (RSE) ”.
Place of duty: Headquarters
Contract: Permanent contract
Number of positions: 02
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Placed under the responsibility of the CSR Supervisor, the CSR manager will have the following main missions:
- Ensure the operational maintenance of systems, networks, data processing and their operation. He contributes at the first level to the resolution of incidents, and assists users;
- Provide hardware and/or software support to users;
- Install and configure hardware: computer stations, network equipment, peripherals, etc. ;
- Install, update and configure the operating system and user environment software: office automation, services, networks;
- Manage the wiring: connection, modification, maintenance, patching, fault detection;
- Install and configure IP telephone sets;
- Administer the fleet of printers;
- Ensure the implementation of current procedures;
- Carry out corrective actions within a predefined framework;
- Apply the company’s information system security policy;
- Make users aware of compliance with the IT charter and rules of good practice;
- Establish an initial diagnosis, report incidents and operating anomalies;
- Monitor the compliance of the application of hardware and software maintenance contracts;
- Check the status of users’ workstations;
- Monitoring of network equipment;
- Computer network monitoring and network incident management;
- Manage the stock of materials, licenses, and consumables;
- Manage information on the state of the park;
- Participate in working sessions/meetings of the CSR unit and the DSI.
Skills and qualities required:
Main skills – General knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of the hardware architecture of a workstation;
- Knowledge of networking and telecommunications;
- General knowledge of an operating system;
- Knowledge of system virtualization;
- Basic notions on the usual configurations, systems and office automation tools.
Main skills – Operational know-how
- Understand the professional environment of users and clearly identify their needs;
- Use diagnostic tools, wiring fault detection tools and network equipment monitoring software;
- Use automated deployment tools;
- Apply computer security rules and operating instructions;
- Conduct a support interview by telephone;
- Manage incidents and problems;
- Maintain and operate a virtualized environment;
- Maintain and operate an Active Directory domain and Windows servers;
- Maintain and operate a Linux server;
- Use remote support tools;
- Follow procedures.
- Ability to listen and dialogue
- Availability and responsiveness
- Sense of organization
Profile / Profile:
- Level of studies: Bachelor’s degree (Bac +3) in Network or Telecommunication and Network, in Maintenance of Computer Systems, in Systems & Network Administration
- 03 years minimum of professional experience.
- Experience in banking or microfinance desired
- A Cisco CCNA certification desired
HOW TO APPLY?
Potential candidates wishing to take up this position are invited to send their CV + cover letter to the attention of the Human Resources Department by following the link: https://advans.aragon-erh. com/new_rec_portal/index/CMR
Transmission deadline: By 18/12/2022 at the latest.