The firm SUCCESS CONSULTS , recruits for one of its customers specialized in the distribution of material and medical equipment and whose head office is in Douala, 02 JUNIOR STOCK MANAGERS for the development of its activities.
Under the authority of the General Manager
- Receive the products and classify them in the store according to the references,
- Control and follow the entry and exit movements of products,
- Enter supply requests and purchase orders immediately after issue,
- Maintain the various document tracking books on a day-to-day basis (purchase order, delivery slip, purchase request, supply request, etc.),
- Prepare sales orders in accordance with requests,
- Check day-to-day entry and exit movements of products in stock in the machine and ensure that the day’s documents have been fully entered,
- Make a weekly stock status report,
- Make periodic and permanent inventories in agreement with the General Management,
- Monitor sales and purchase forecasts to ensure stock availability,
- Monitor and alert management of stock status.
- M/F between 21-28 years old (elimination criterion),
- Min Bac 2/3 in logistics, supply chain or equivalent,
- Min 01 years of professional experience in a similar position preferably in internship,
- Mastery of Excel and the office pack (mandatory),
- Knowledge of product classification and referencing techniques (asset),
- Endurance at work, spirit of devotion
- Available immediately
HOW TO APPLY
- CV and professional references to email@example.com , with the subject of the email the mention GESTOCK JUNIOR,
- Deadline for sending files : April 22, 2022 January 2021 at 3 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org