As part of the extension of our activities, DAVCA is looking for 02 Software Developers with a BAC + 3 level or more in IT.
DAVCA is a company specializing in IT services around PLM, CAD, BI and software development solutions.
The job offered relates to a project launched internally with the aim of developing extensions for PLM WindChill in order to:
- To adapt the visual aspect to the customer’s needs by customizing the options
- Create reports in different forms
- To introduce new functionalities in Add-on to facilitate the process
The objective of this job is to initiate a professional framework to facilitate the development of extensions to the Windchill PLM solution in a collaborative environment.
The work will consist of:
- Implementation in JAVA language of the modules of a PLM product (Windchill)
- Database analysis (Oracle and MS SQL Server)
- Programming: Java and C++
- Customization of a PLM product and deployment
Technical environment :
- Programming language: Java, PHP, Perl, C++
- Database: SQL Server / MySQL
- Knowledge of Java or C#, .NET programming languages
- Knowledge of SQL and database applications such as Microsoft SQL or ORACLE.
- Experience in an agile development environment and/or DevOps.
- Experience in specifying and implementing interfaces (REST, SOAP or HTTP)
- Experience in mobile applications,
- Knowledge of PLM software and the PLM process would be an asset.
- Fluent business English required, German language skills would be an advantage.
- Be rigorous, organized, technically creative, and capable of autonomy and work under pressure.
Job type: Full time
HOW TO APPLY?
The files consisting of the letter of motivation, the curriculum vitae and the photocopy of the diplomas will be sent to the following address: email@example.com
no later than December 05, 2022