Definition of the commercial action plan
- Define with his hierarchy or marketing the annual commercial action plan of his portfolio, the pricing policy, the qualitative and quantitative sales objectives, the monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, the priority commercial targets, the incentives (material rewards).
- Analyze the specific data of its market (evolutions, needs, potential, competition), develop a commercial deployment strategy, define collective and individual KPIs.
- Identify and propose solutions to optimize the commercial range and sales processes: commercial promotion and discount policy, sales pitch, human resources (training and recruitment of sales representatives).
Implementation of the commercial action plan
- On a personal basis: prospect new markets, identify potential needs, detect new business opportunities, build and write tailor-made commercial offers, build customer loyalty, negotiate contractual content with strategic or sensitive accounts, develop lasting relationships with business partners.
- Periodically study the results of sales of its portfolio, analyze commercial performance, propose improvements to the action plan, monitor and readjust sales forecasts, deal with customer disputes.
- Inform the economic indicators in the customer base, ensure monthly reporting for his hierarchy
- Ensure competitive intelligence: market analysis, trends, positioning, strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, risks. Management of the sales force or network
- Recruit the salespeople assigned to its portfolio, train them in products and sales techniques, support their skills development, provide support during customer contacts.
- Set and monitor the achievement of individual objectives and dedicated priority actions: retain existing customers, develop them on other ranges, prospect new targeted customers, identify and translate customer needs to strengthen the portfolio.
- Organize and coordinate collective commercial action, ensure compliance with commercial strategies defined upstream and follow-up procedures (commercial activity reports and commercial dashboards).
- Ensure the administrative and financial follow-up of orders and the follow-up of overdue payments.
- Represent the company at events in its territory
Send only your CV, specifying the position requested and your salary expectation.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or send by whatsap to: (+237) 678 41 42 08
Deadline for receipt of applications January 31, 2023