Place of work: DOUALA
Number of positions: 2
Education level: BAC + 4
Years of experience: 5 YEARS
Type of contract: CDI
Job title: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND STEERING ANALYST
The performance management and steering analyst contributes to guaranteeing the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives through the management of the resources of the strategic axes, the evaluation of the costs of activities and the measurement of the effectiveness and efficiency of units.
Main Activities and Tasks
- Participate in the allocation of resources to the strategic axes defined by the unit;
- Measure the costs of activities and processes to determine margins and levers for increasing value;
- Diagnose the key success factors;
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate objectives and strategies;
- Participate in monitoring the execution of the annual operational plan;
- Participate in planning, reporting and operational management.
- Aged 40 years maximum;
- Minimum BAC+4 in Management, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the fields of management, finance and accounting
- Good knowledge of the electricity sector;
- Good knowledge of the service regulations;
- Good command of financial analysis techniques;
- Good command of the principles and techniques of management control;
- Good command of cost accounting principles and techniques;
- Good knowledge of strategic performance indicators;
- Good knowledge of data collection and processing software;
- Good command of business plan evaluation techniques;
- Good command of dynamic data analysis reports in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Anaytical and synthetical mind ;
- Great adaptability ;
- Relational and communicative ease;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Sense of responsibility ;
- Listening skills ;
- Sense of the customer;
- Sense of ethics;
- Privacy ;
- Rigor and autonomy.
Application deadline: 02 May 2022
To apply for this job please visit jobsite.eneoapps.com.