We are looking for one of our clients operating in the service sector 02 Counter Agents for part-time work.
Positions based in Douala
I. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the authority of the Branch Supervisor, the Counter Agent will be in charge of:
- Ensure the direct relationship with customers in the company, at the agency and at the airport for information, sales, assistance, after-sales of simple and complex products.
- Promote the products and services of the company and its airline and non-airline partners,
- Participate in raising the “voice of the customer” and contribute to the development of sales.
The Counter Agent in general will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Advise and assist the client at any time during their journey
- Carry out information, sales, after-sales, simple and complex operations
- Promote the products and services of the company, Skyteam, airline and non-airline partners
- Retain travelers (Flying Blue and BlueBiz)
- Escalates to the departments concerned, for action, the problems encountered by the customers
- Respect and apply the financial procedures and refer to his Supervisor for any commercial dispensation (fees – reimbursements – NR – xbags…..)
II. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably be a man aged minimum 30 and maximum 35 years old
- Have at least a Bac + 2 in Marketing, commerce, sales, or in any other related discipline
- Have at least 02 years of practical experience in the field
- Good knowledge of ticketing
- Good ability to ensure an excellent customer relationship
- Good ability to manage hazards
- Good written and oral expression
- Good level in English
- Sense of control and advice
- Communication / Information
- Team work
- Rigor and autonomy
III. HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your CV with the subject “OEG/006/AC” to email@example.com no later than May 21, 2022.