The SUCCESS CONSULTS firm is recruiting for one of its clients specializing in the distribution of consumer brand products based in Douala 02 JUNIOR MANAGEMENT CONTROLLERS.
MAIN MISSION :
Optimize the use of resources by analyzing the quantitative and qualitative results of activities.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
Under the authority of the Managing Director, its main activities will be:
- contribute to the improvement of the overall performance of the company by ensuring the daily control of the costs of acquisition of goods and services,
- ensure the proper use and adequacy of available resources to achieve the objectives and missions of the organization,
- analyze expenses, the profitability of profit centers and the optimization of cost centers,
- analyze the reliability of the channels for creating financial information,
- design budgets and ensure budgetary control,
- Control organizational activities,
- Calculate product costs,
- Control the KPIs of other departments,
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- M/F between 25 and 35 years old (female candidates encouraged),
- BAC+4 minimum in Accounting and Finance, Financial Management or Audit and Management Control
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position and in a commercial company.
- Ability to lead and manage teams,
- Master the organization of the accounting system and analytical operating accounting;
- Have a good knowledge of internal control techniques and fixed asset management;
- Have strong skills and experience in handling standard computer systems and office products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sage Saari etc.);
- Have a good spirit of synthesis and understanding of problems.
- Very good ability to work with management software (Microsoft Office Pack, SAGE, etc.)
- Have the ability to work independently, methodically and perseveringly.
- Immediately available
HOW TO APPLY
- CV + professional references to email@example.com , with the subject of the email, the mention MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER,
- Deadline: May 16, 2022 at 3 p.m.,
- Location of the interview: Douala
- Job location: Douala
- Job start: immediate
- Salary: 150,000 on probation, negotiable if successful trial.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org