As part of its internal organization, and due to the increase in activity, CAMDA is recruiting internally 02 INVOICE CONTROL ASSISTANTS. The positions are based in DOUALA.
Nature of the Mission:
Under the authority of the Invoice Control Supervisor, the incumbent will mainly take care of the missions below:
- Ensure the processing of invoices in accordance with the distribution of defined tasks;
- Guarantee the completeness, reliability and regularity of the documents received in application of the standards and recommendations;
- Ensure the regulations of suppliers and other third parties;
- Ensure compliance and validation of Import files;
- Report to your supervisor
Education: Bac G2/BTS Accounting
Experience: No experience required
- Mastery of Accounting Standards
- Mastery of office tools
Skills : – Rigor -Sense of analysis -perfectionist
Languages: French / English
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com , before May 30, 2022.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group