Prudential Beneficial Insurance is looking for 02 Health Portfolio Contract Managers based in Douala for its development needs.
- Guarantee the proper functioning of operations for the production of health contracts and portfolio management according to insurance regulations.
- Respond to requests for sickness quotes;
- Ensure the effective collection of the health premium;
- Check the conformity of health production parts before entering into the software;
- Processing customer complaints (cancellations, withdrawal, incorporation, etc.);
- Report consumption statistics in line with the service delivery.
- Bac + 2/3 in mathematics, management, supplemented by training and professional experience in the insurance sector.
- Interpersonal skills
- Rigor and autonomy
- Business skills
- Ability to manage stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Good writing skills
- Sense of customer service and organization
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application ( updated CV and cover letter ) specifying in the subject the title of the position concerned to the following address email@example.com
Type of Offer: CDD
Deadline for receipt of applications December 14, 2022 at 5 p.m.