As part of its activities, a local company is recruiting 02 Digital Communicators.
Attached to the administrative department, your mission will be to develop the digital presence of the group’s establishments through the creation of content on the website and social networks.
You will carry out the following missions:
- Definition and implementation of the digital communication strategy
- Development of the general digital communication plan (planning and implementation)
- Management and animation of social networks and website.
- Production of content for the various web media: texts, posts for social networks, photos, videos, visuals…
- Daily management of the website: updating, SEO referencing…
- Monitoring of key performance indicators
- E-reputation monitoring
- Sex: female / male
- Bilingual: French and English
- Training BAC + 2 minimum in Communication / Marketing or Digital Communication, you justify a minimum of 1 years experience in similar functions;
Good knowledge of the following tools and software:
- Google Analytics and other Google tools
- Mastery of the pack Office
- Social Media Analytics Tools
- Graphic design tools
- Social networks
- You demonstrate good writing, analysis and synthesis skills.
- You are recognized for your relational qualities.
- Your curiosity, ability to listen, creativity and initiative will be appreciated.
Salary to be negotiated
Places of work: Douala – Bafoussam
How to apply?
Send your detailed CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline: January 3, 2023 at 6 p.m.