GEM is looking for 02 sales assistants as part of its activities
In close collaboration with the Senior Manager and under the direct supervision of the
Executive Director, the Commercial Assistant’s main objective is to:
- Sales development;
- The development of the client portfolio;
- The development of new partnerships.
- Develop the customer portfolio in the assigned geographical area by prospecting new customers and retaining existing customers;
- Look for new partnerships;
- Monitor receivables and order deliveries;
- Analyze customer needs and problems;
- Ensure the rapid processing of quality-satisfaction alerts;
- Participate in the company’s commercial policy: develop offers and monitor promotions;
- Supervise the external activities of the company;
- Ensure competitive intelligence in its geographical area;
- Manage commercial disputes between clients and the team.
- BACC + 2 in Commercial Action, Marketing / Sales or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of two years in sales, prospecting and commercial negotiation;
- Experience in catering would be an asset;
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of the Office Pack.
- Ability to work in the field;
- Excellent organizational skills: Flexibility, strong sense of initiative and autonomy in work;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to train employees as needed;
- Fluency in French, spoken and written. Knowledge of English would be an asset.
- Ability to take initiatives and bring innovative ideas;
- Communication skills ;
- Sense of discretion and responsibility;
- Ability to adapt to working conditions and tasks that may change with the reality on the ground;
- Ability to work under pressure.
NB: According to the revision of the objectives, this job description is periodically negotiable at
each renewal of the contract. GEM applies the principle of Zero tolerance towards any
undesirable behavior and does not accept any payment during its
HOW TO APPLY
Anyone wishing to be part of the GEM talent pool is invited to send us their “one-page” CV (Curriculum Vitae) and cover letter by the required deadlines. Each candidate is also required to specify in his cover letter his usual and current place of residence. This information will be important in the deployment of
actors in the field.
The CV must contain the names and professional email addresses/telephone number of a
reference person with whom the candidate has worked.
NB: Any request that does not scrupulously respect these conditions will be systematically rejected.
Applications must be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: RECRUT. SALES ASSISTANT
GEM reserves the right to suspend the receipt of files before this date if it considers that several candidates who have applied have the profile sought according to the open position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a test and/or an interview. Any file that is incomplete or sent after the deadline for receipt will be systematically rejected.
The deadline: January 2, 2023 at 3:00 p.m.