Job title: CIVIL ENGINEER
The Civil Engineering study engineer carries out technical studies* (APS, APD, PRO) of the Civil Engineering components of electricity distribution network development projects as well as technical support for issues related to Civil Engineering.
*Technical studies of electricity distribution network projects (lines and substations) are mainly based on the different branches of Civil Engineering (topography and cartography, reinforced concrete, mechanical calculations of linear structures, geotechnics, etc.)
Main Activities and Tasks
- Carry out APS and APD studies of GC works of distribution stations
- Supervise the technical execution studies for the GC works of the distribution stations and the production works;
- Implement the creation of a project database;
- Update the cost/benefit analysis of the various projects to be carried out;
- Produce the Tender Documents relating to the Civil Engineering components of the distribution stations and production works;
- Carry out architectural studies for building projects in conjunction with the architectural expert
- Monitor topographic studies;
- Program the production of drawings for electrical and GC works.
- Design Engineer Diploma (BAC+5) in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 02 years of experience in the field of studies of civil engineering works;
- Have a good knowledge of Civil Engineering methods, tools and standards;
- Have a perfect command of the Calculation of Structures;
- Have knowledge of the works of production, transport and distribution of electrical energy;
- Have good knowledge of the development of specifications;
- Have a good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- Have a very good knowledge of REVIT, AUTOCAD, ROBOT STRUCTURAL software;
- Have basic knowledge of the COVADIS software;
- Have a good knowledge of HSE standards.
- Anaytical and synthetical mind;
- Communication skills and persuasion;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Result orientation;
- Team spirit;
To apply for this job please visit jobsite.eneoapps.com.