A subsidiary of the ELITE CAPITAL GROUP SA financial holding company , ELITE CAPITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SA is a portfolio management company approved by the Central African Market Surveillance Commission (COSUMAF). In the CEMAC zone, it offers innovative savings and investment solutions through its various mutual investment funds and management mandates; concentration risk hedging solutions on financial securities. ELITE CAPITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SA is looking for the following profile for the development of its activities: 02 ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Contribute significantly to the development of the company by prospecting, building loyalty
and developing a client portfolio.
- Prospect potential customers in the CEMAC sub-region and define their needs,
- Manage customer relations with a focus on the placement of our various financial products and services,
- Ensure the development and monitoring of a client portfolio.
Job location: Yaoundé .
- Bac+3 minimum in Banking, Currency, Finance or any other commercial and marketing sector.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum experience of two (02) years in the management of a client portfolio without distinction. – Experience in the financial sector (banking or microfinance, insurance, SGP, SDB) would be an asset.
- Address book and good relationship.
- Integrity, probity, high sense of confidentiality.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Good presentation.
- Bilingualism would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications ( Curriculum vitae + cover letter ) should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the title of the position in the subject of the email (Example: Application for the position of ” Account Manager >> ).
Deadline for receipt of applications: Tuesday, February 28, 2023.