Prudential Beneficial Insurance is looking for its development needs 𝟏 𝐇𝐑 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐬é at 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐚.
Applications will be reviewed and processed in accordance with our diversity and inclusion charter.
- Define the scope of HR projects and develop a project plan;
- Monitor the progress of all projects and make the necessary adjustments to ensure the success of each project;
- Elaborate and analyze key data and identify the main trends with follow-up of KPIs and appropriate recommendations.
- Manage cross-functional HR projects at local and group level;
- Plan and coordinate cross-functional HR projects in different departments and countries;
- Regularly review the quality of work completed with the project team to ensure it meets project standards;
- Analyze key financial data and provide summary reports;
- Manage the planning of the Group Human Resources Director.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞:
- Bac+5 in HRM, 2/3 years of experience in the HR field. Certification in project management or experience in the field of projects.
- Rigor and availability
- Fluency with numbers
- Ability to manage stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
- Ability to listen and take initiative
- Sense of service and organization
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application (updated CV and cover letter) specifying in the subject the title of the position concerned to the following address email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of applications January 10, 2023 at 5 p.m.